Quilting is my passion, my kids and husband are my life. But I get mixed up sometimes and wonder if quilting is my life!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Painting one of the girls rooms.....Check.

Another thing off my list for the summer, painting the upstairs girls room. If not for my sister-in-law, they wouldn't have known they had that option. Thanks Alicia!

So after painting pink walls and white baseboard, I'm almost done. I still have the door and closet doors left. It's too hot to paint out today, I'll do it tomorrow morning. Too bad I have many more things on my To Do List. :(

Oh well, I'll get done what I can.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome. Though I must confess that I had some help from your big brother and Santa. I am sure the room is beatiful.

    ReplyDelete